ECP Workshop #1: Orientation and Personal Responsibility
The kickoff session of the Employment Certification Program focuses on
We will assemble at 3:30pm (sharp). Here is the agenda:
- 3:30pm Orientation Yolanda Bing, Employment Services Mgr
- 4:00pm Welcome Martha Macris, Executive Director of MAM
- 4:15pm Introductions Everybody
- 4:45pm Personal Responsibility Bethlehem Zewede
- 6:00pm Q&A, Homework Bethlehem Zewede
You must be a registered MAM Employment Services client to attend. While any registered MAM Employment Services client may attend, only pre-qualified clients may use it as credit towards MAM's Employment Certification Program.
If you are interested in attending this or any of the ECP workshop series, please RSVP here and contact Yolanda Bing.
Memorial Assistance Ministries
1625 Blalock Road
Houston , Texas 77080