Administrative Assistant and HR Support
The organization is seeking to an Administrative Assistant and HR Support for our headquarters in Houston, TX and our satellite office located in Three Rivers, TX that is looking to grow with the company.
The company has an established Well Testing business unit that provides Well Testing services to high profile E&P clients across the globe in The Middle East and Mexico, now expanding in USA market.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Located in the city of application (Houston, TX or Three Rivers, TX) or willing and able to relocate where work is needed
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree and/or have work experience in lieu of some educational requirements
- Able to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or Finance
- Previous Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Accounting, and/or Operations experience
- Previous experience
- Knowledge of ADP and payroll reporting/compliance
Job Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Communicate and be the liaison between B and C level executives
- Create, update records and databases with personnel, financial, and other data
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping roles
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary in other departments
- Data entry and file maintenance (new item set-ups, PO tracking comments, and more as needed)
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office equipment
- Involves the responsibility in ensuring that all employees receive their pay slips on time – including processing crew and staff in ADP
- The ability of adapting to changing environments and new technologies that could be implemented e.g. New software installation
- Communicate with members of the public when an inquiry is made
- Manage and maintain the filing system that has been implemented into the organization e.g. information systems
- Clerical duties that involve the ordering of equipment, office supplies, and other inventories that are required
- Arrange transportation and meetings that are of importance to the management team
- Ensure that documents, reports, and presentations are set up prior to all meetings
- Process emails and letters that are received in correspondent to the office manager
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for upper management
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Prepare, maintain, and manage interview schedules and correspondences
- Schedule interviews, pre-employment drug tests, and submit background checks
- Review applications and assessments for completeness; obtaining additional information if necessary
- Attend and assist with job fairs and exhibitions
- Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed
- Compile and send new hire information to accepted applicants
- Maintain and file applicant information
- Communicate as a liaison for the company to vendors, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Travel to different bases throughout Texas for administrative support
- URL: https://picotechnologiesllc.easyapply.co/
- Starts On: March 14, 2018, 4:26 p.m.