ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (MANUFACTURING) - HOUSTON TX
- Description: Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) - Houston TX
Openings 1Location Name Enerflex - USA - Texas - Houston
Houston, Texas, USOperating Unit Enerflex - United StatesDate Posted Feb 05, 2018Profession AdministrationExperience Level Not SpecifiedJob Type Permanent, Full TimeEducation Level High SchoolJob ID job-3131Position SummaryThis position will be involved in the day to day data entry tasks as well as the preparation and distribution of standardized reports as needed to support Manufacturing Engineering and manufacturing process improvement.
Administrator must be responsible and reliable; maintain a high level of attention to detail, and a strong commitment to the values and vision of Enerflex.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Entering project data in prepared databases
- Capturing daily welder and fitter production sheets
- Generating Cut Lists for the Fabrication Shop utilizing the Fabrication Database
- Preparing monthly performance report cards for fabrication employees
- Printing fabrication travelers and ISO drawings
- Generating digital fabrication weld maps
- Responsible for ensuring the current revision of fabrication ISOs are available for the shop
- Accountable for the accuracy of the Fabrication Database to latest revision
- Accountable for the timeliness, completeness, and availability of regularly scheduled reports
- Minimum of High School Diploma; 2-year degree or professional certificate preferred
- Experience in oil and gas industry or manufacturing work environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) – mandatory
- Experience with ACCESS or other databases preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Flexibility, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Fast-paced general office environment. Many tasks have high degrees of time sensitivity.
Enerflex Ltd. is a single source supplier of natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment – plus related engineering and mechanical service expertise. The Company’s broad in-house resources provide the capability to engineer, design, manufacture, construct, commission, and service hydrocarbon handling systems. Enerflex’s expertise encompasses field production facilities, compression and natural gas processing plants, refrigeration systems, and electric power equipment servicing the natural gas production industry. Headquartered in Calgary, Canada, Enerflex has more than 2,000 employees globally and operates in over seven regions around the world.
Enerflex puts its Values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity and Success into action in all aspects of business. The Company values passionate people who want to put their career into overdrive. We will help match your skills with a position that challenges you to reach new heights, rewards you for outstanding performance and allows you to grow with the Company throughout your life-long career. Join the Enerflex team and apply now.
What Enerflex Offers You
- Competitive Compensation
- Cost Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched 401K
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
ENERFLEX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Please visit our website at www.enerflex.com > Careers and apply
- URL: https://enerflex.hgcareers.com
- Starts On: March 14, 2018, 4:26 p.m.