This position is responsible for maintaining the aesthetics and operational functionality of the office. Core duties include the efficient handling of all day-to-day site activities, special events and the support of firm-wide initiatives, assisting CS Manager with maintenance of outlying office information, familiarity with financial activity reporting and tracking, processing of invoices, reception assistance, occasional covering shifts not limited to regular working hours, supply orders, BU reconfigurations and special requests, office manager assistance, occasional weekend coverage as needed.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules as needed
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned including coverage for other business services functions within the site.
- 5 years experience in similar service
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
Job LocationHouston, Texas, United States
- URL: https://rrdonnelley.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=206545&company_id=16098&version=1&jobBoardId=1112
- Starts On: March 3, 2017, 11:52 a.m.