OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Administrative Assistant will assist with general administrative duties and day to day office operations. There will be a range of key responsibilities so this is a great role for those who are flexible, have a “can-do” attitude, and who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer phones, redirect calls as appropriate
- Set up and maintain CRM Account Leads
- Prepare documents for enrollment meeting for Account Managers
- Create Benefit Communicators for Account Managers
- Prepare information folders for Sales Team
- File, scan and make copies
- Prepare documents for compliance binder and keep up with billing
- Open and distribute mail
- Ensure supplies, documents and presentation materials are stocked and ready to use
- Make sure that all tech equipment is working properly
- Assist Sales Team
- Maintain confidential information
- Work with accounts payable in corporate office
- Work with Lynn Smeltzer if any missing info is need from the Producer on sales for CRM
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other duties as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- College degree, preferred
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!
- URL: https://onedigital.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OneDigital/job/Houston-TX/Administrative-Assistant_R5-1
- Starts On: March 14, 2018, 4:26 p.m.