Immediate need for an entry level Administrative Assistant to help with data entry, filing, receptionist and general office duties.
The candidate MUST have:
- General office environment experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office required (specifically, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- General office skills including maintaining and organizing a filing system both electronic and paper systems. (Kofax scanning software experience is a plus but not required)
- Be available to work Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, be very organized and extremely detail oriented
- Must be very dependable, trustworthy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- A willingness to learn with a great attitude!
Specific Job Duties:
- Filing and scanning of all types of business documents in electronic and paper systems including documents containing confidential information
- Restocking, organizing and maintaining the cleanliness of company kitchens and supply rooms
- Data entry in Excel, Word and QuickBooks
- Basic reporting in prepared templates in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Preparation of company mailings
- Any additional duties as assigned; this listing is not to be considered all inclusive and may change throughout the growth of the specific position and the employee
NCBR is a rapidly growing company located on the Westside of Houston. We offer a casual work environment and do not hesitate to recognize and reward hard work. This is a direct hire position; please respond with a complete resume and salary requirements via email (no phone calls or walk-ins). A resume and salary requirements and/or history are required in order to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- general office, clerical or administrative: 1 year
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel): 1 year
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/NCBR,-Inc./jobs/Administrative-Assistant-Receptionist-3d80e7cfc95b407a?q=administrative+assistant+entry+level
- Starts On: March 3, 2017, 11:52 a.m.