Banquet Server - The Briar Club
This position is responsible for service of food and beverage to members and guests according to established standards for special events at The Briar Club.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• KEEPS THE CLUB CLEAN
• Service of food and beverage to members and guests at special events
• Knowledge of event details, and food and beverage offerings
• Set up and break down of special events
• Attend to all the needs of the guests before, during and after event
• Replenishment of beverage and food stations as specified throughout the event
• Delivery of food, dishes, trays, glasses and silverware to and from kitchen, service, and dining areas.
• Follows steps of side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc. as outlined by Banquet Managers and Captains
• Must be dressed neatly and well-groomed in company approved uniform at all times
• Ensure the proper set up of the meeting and event rooms per the specifications outlined by the Function Sheet
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established standards
• Promote teamwork and flexibility within all departments
• Assist in other duties and projects as assigned
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Ensure menu knowledge
• Cheerful accommodating demeanor, excellent human relations skills customer and contact skills with member and guests. Responds to guest and member requests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• One year minimum food and beverage serving experience and/or high volume banquet serving experience.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• TABC & Food Handler Certification
Essential Physical Requirements:
• must be able to stand for long periods of time,
• Lift and carry items such as food trays and equipment
• Perform other duties as needed.
• Ability to Lift/Carry 21-100 lbs or less occasionally; 1-33% of the time
• Ability to Push/Pull 12 lbs or less frequently; 34-66% of the time
• Ability to bend, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach above shoulder, stand, walk, talk, sit, work at or above shoulder, occasionally; 1-33% of the time
• Ability to work reach outward frequently; 34-66% of the time
• Ability to handle, talk, hear, taste, smell constantly; 67-100% of the time
• Ability to work inside and outside 80%/20%
• Noise level is: Mid to high
- URL: https://www.thebriarclub.com/club/careers
- Starts On: Feb. 28, 2018, 4:26 p.m.