Why Work Here?
“Healthly environment with impressive staff who enjoy having fun while providing first-class service!”Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare payroll data and enter into payroll software
- Maintains employee payroll information
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 8 days ago
- Starts On: Feb. 28, 2018, 4:26 p.m.