Cadence Financial - Sitecore Administrator
- Description: Position Description
Job Description: Individual will be responsible for working with a team of software engineers, administrators, and business team members to perform administration, software development, and ongoing management of high-availability public facing website. To be successful, individual must maintain a variety of skills, including software development, platform administration, infrastructure knowledge, networking/security, and have an ongoing interest in the Sitecore Content Management System platform. This position is responsible for remaining abreast of the latest CMS developments and trends -- including personalization, predictive analytics, responsive design, application performance tuning and optimization, application customization and 3rd party integration.
- Design, implements, maintains, administers, and manages solutions on the Sitecore CMS Platform.
- Be a key contributor to the development and constant improvement of our web presence while adapting to business priorities.
- Ability to complete all phases of systems development life cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Cooperate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business requirements.
- Responsible for preparing design/technical/functional specification documentation.
- Designs, configures/codes, tests, debugs and documents software/solution according to systems standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepares test data for unit, development integration and performance testing.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Contributes to the development of standards and acceptance criteria for internally and externally developed components
- Participates in the evaluation of third-party deliverables against standards and acceptance criteria. Performs code reviews, requirements reviews, documentation reviews.
- Prepares accurate estimates using a systematic, repeatable approach.
- Ensures adoption of and adherence to best practices.
- Sitecore 8.x Certification a plus -- if not, individual will be expected to obtain certification within 6 months.
- Understands the CMS concepts like page/data template, content types, workflows, content authoring and approval process
- Experience with front-end development workflows using Git, Node.js/npm, Gulp, and Bower is a plus
- Knowledgeable in methodologies and design patterns, CMS implementation best practices
- Expertise with SQL Server, Mongo, and relational data models in context of web integration
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- URL: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1203401&d=ExternalCareerSite&f=GLASSDOOR#/
- Starts On: March 15, 2018, 4:26 p.m.