||Supervisor of General Maintenance
||Auxiliary (Skilled Labor)
||See Compensation Plan - Auxiliary Support Staff
||Perform skilled glazier work involved In installing and repairing glass in District Buildings in a safe manner to promote the learning environment. Also able to complete some carpenter tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer trade school certification.
- Valid current Class "C" Texas driver's license.
- Adhere to all federal, state and municipal laws, regulations or codes and local board and department policies.
- Ability to work well with peers, managers and in a crew environment.
- Minimum three (3) years experience required.
|Major Duties and
|Maintenance and Repair:
- Perform skilled glazier work.
- Remove putty and broken glass from windows, doors, transoms and skylights.
- Determine grade, size and types.
- Remove broken glass from store front window units.
- Repair, cut and install plate glass for desk and table tops and show cases.
- Acquire materials for job assignments.
- Work with sharp and fragmented glass.
- Work with various glass cutting tools.
- Operate basic and carpentry related tools.
- Complete daily man-hour logs and other required documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
||Glass cutting tools, power saws, drills, man lift, ladders, scaffolding.
- Maintain emotional control under stress.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Continual standing, walking, pushing, and pulling.
- Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling and climbing (ladder), moderate lifting and carrying.
- Moderate exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
||Click Apply then Login. To complete your application, please visit our website at http://www.springbranchisd.com and click on CAREERS then APPLY NOW / AUXILIARY (SKILLED LABOR).
|Spring Branch Independent School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Title IX and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status or disability.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required. By applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the job description listed above.