Corporate Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Communications Specialist, Hispana works closely with DIR Hispana Marketing and Operations and other Marketing Specialist to address individual market needs and provide effective consumer-facing solutions. This role promotes and upholds SCI Hispana marketing & communications strategy and messaging. This position is responsible for coordinating and delivering projects for integrated campaigns, field requests, and corporate and sales projects in an accurate and timely manner.
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
Marketing & Branding
- Works closely with DIR Hispana Marketing and Operations, Marketing Specialists, designers and the trafficking software to ensure that timelines, budgets and accuracy checkpoints are followed for all creative projects.
- Ensures that messaging and strategy of individual projects are consistent with brand strategic positioning and that all projects adhere to company rules and standards.
- Reviews, proofreads and fact-checks all work as necessary to ensure accuracy, federal registration specifics and legal compliance.
- Coordinates Spanish translations as needed and assists in validating Spanish translations.
- Supports the relationship with print, collateral and another vendors as well as manage inventory levels.
- Updates the special events toolkit (invites, flyers, timelines, etc.) as needed.
- Assists in the implementation of branding standards and guidelines for all SCI Hispana locations.
- Maintains a comprehensive filing system for creative artwork, photography, logos and other creative assets.
Internal Communications & Training
- Assists in the organization and update of the SCI Hispana intranet site.
- Compiles and assists in drafting news stories for quarterly newsletter.
- Works with D of Hispana Marketing and Operations on special projects for internal communications campaigns.
- Develops presentations for Hispana leadership team members as needed.
- Assists in the coordination and implementation of conversion employee training.
- Helps manage conversion schedules to ensure tasks are properly assigned and that timelines are followed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of experience in an agency or in-house marketing department, effectively coordinating campaigns and projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent proofreading abilities (Spanish/English)
- Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read and write)
- Ability to translate materials (Spanish/English)
- Knowledge of brand and marketing management
- Copywriting and copyediting experience
- Utilizes a customer-centric methodology to support all decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and knowledge of graphic design software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate creatively with internal associates
- Experience in working with graphic designers, agencies and outside vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to make thoughtful decisions independently
- URL: https://corporate-sci.icims.com/jobs/40283/hispana-marketing-specialist-i/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=788&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
- Starts On: July 25, 2017, 5:38 p.m.