Fry Electronics - Customer Service Associate / Cashier
Fry's Electronics' goal is to provide the best shopping experience on the planet for our customers through Fast, Friendly and Courteous customer service. Fry's Electronics retails over 50,000 electronic items with 34 superstores ranging in size from 50,000 to 180,000 square feet, as well as our online presence at Frys.com.
Role of the Customer Service Associate / Cashier
The Customer Service Associate will assist customers with completing transactions. Some additional responsibilities include:
- Informing customers about available products and services.
- Completing, processing, and maintaining applicable paperwork and records.
- Accepting multiple forms of payment.
- Answering customer questions regarding our products, services, financing and savings opportunities.
- Ensuring that our customers have a fun, safe and clean environment in which to shop.
- Positive engaging and friendly attitude with a strong desire to provide a great experience to each customer.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Great personality and people skills.
- Sharp, professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Work well both individually and in teams.
- Ability to multitask.
- Possess good mathematical skills.
- Experience with cash handling.
- Proven record of delivering good customer service.
- Basic ten-key and computer knowledge.
Fry's Electronics Customer Service Associates enjoy competitive compensation including an hourly rate and commission, as well as a full benefits package. Apply online to this post or at this Fry's Electronics retail location!
Fry's Electronics is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate against any applicant or associate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or basis protected by state, federal or local law, ordinance or regulation. Fry's will make reasonable accommodations to the disabilities of applicants and employees, including reasonable accommodations for an employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
- URL: www.frys.com
- Starts On: March 15, 2018, 4:26 p.m.