Customer Service Representative - Insperity
- Job ID: 27067984
- Location: Houston, TX
Provides premier customer service to all stakeholders of the association. Processes orders and registrations for events, responsible for mail and shipping coordination, assists with credential applications and renewals; enters membership data into database and maintains the association’s management system database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists current and potential stakeholders via phone and e-mail in obtaining IFMA’s products and services
- Provides proactive response to requests with continuous follow-up to assure completion for each inquiry
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Maintains the overall integrity of the database, adhering to strict input guidelines, and assisting with the maintenance of database records
- Enters new membership applications as well as renewals in the association management database
- Completes event registrations in database and applies payments
- Prepares confirmation letters and receipts for all transactions
- Guides members and nonmembers through the credential application and renewal process
- Provides information on declined credit cards, returned checks and refunds to team lead for follow up
- Performs additional database updates, including membership and chapter changes, as well as membership reclassifications
- Aids in the execution of the membership growth and retention program, in addition to special marketing campaigns
- Assists in testing, providing feedback of membership and registration forms
- Rotates working at the front desk, greeting guests, opening and closing office
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and shipping when assigned
- Works on special projects as assigned
One to two years related experience and/or training plus a 2 year Associates degree in business or a related field.
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Publisher; Outlook); maintaining databases; handling multi-line phone systems; minimum data input capability of 55 wpm; knowledge of CRM a plus.
- URL: http://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?source=glassdoor&reqGK=27067984
- Starts On: March 19, 2018, 4:26 p.m.