Dispatcher, Full Time
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then The Parking Spot is the place for you!
is more than just a space to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior airport parking experience. The Parking Spot is the leading near-airport Parking Company with 38+ locations at 21 airports, and over 2,000 employees nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of The Parking Spot Team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation and benefits!
What we offer:
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and a 401k plan
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Paid Time Off, Vacation Time, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedules
The Parking Spot is looking for Dispatchers!
Pay Rate Starts at $10/hour!
Reports to: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Supervisor
Position Summary: Responsible for dispatching shuttles, handling valet activities, and guest interaction.
Key Responsibilities:<span< span=""></span<>
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Dispatches shuttles and maintains ample coverage at the facility and at the airport
- Assures that quick and pleasant customer service, and satisfaction is consistent based on proper movement of shuttles
- Remains in dispatch area for proper coverage unless on an authorized, manager-approved break
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area in order to answer questions and provide helpful information to our customers
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by Management, especially during downtimes
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous dispatch, cashier, and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Basic math and computer skills are essential
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/the-parking-spot/job/obJG5fwp?__jvst=Job Board&__jvsd=Indeed
- Starts On: July 17, 2017, 11:34 a.m.