DSW - Stock Associate Overnight Job
Req #: 76744
Location Name: Post Oak, Houston
At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
Performs general stocking duties which include processing, verifying incoming shipment and inter-company transfers, stocking and maintaining the sales floor and backroom to company standard. Maintain basic knowledge of merchandise sold. Reports to Store Management Team. No direct reports.
- Stocks sales floor and organizes backroom
- affixes price tickets, tags and prepares merchandise for floor display
- moves merchandise from shipping containers to display cases and to the storage area/ sales floor.
- Processes shipping containers and verifies receipt of goods for the sales floor
- General housekeeping duties
- May operate material handling equipment (i.e., staplers, scanning devices, etc..) bending
- Good communications skills
- Basic math
- Some retail experience preferred
- Minimum H.S. or equlivant
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against any protected class including race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sex, national origin, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (defined as genetic information or impairments related to cancer), ancestry, marital status, family care leave, military and veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or based on any protected category under federal, state, or local laws. DSW also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and associates with disabilities unless doing so creates an undue hardship, in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant or associate who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact Human Resources to request that accommodation.
- URL: https://careers.dswinc.com/job/Houston-Stock-Associate-Overnight-Job-TX-77056/451677400/
- Starts On: March 15, 2018, 4:26 p.m.