Equipment Service Technician
$16 an hour
We need a self-starter with mechanical ability to repair and maintain compactors, balers, forklifts and conveyors for our customers in the Houston, TX & surrounding area. Electrical knowledge/experience as well as experience with hydraulics is a must. Working with vertical and horizontal balers is a plus, but not required. Travel in a company-provided vehicle is required. Class E license is a plus but not required. This FT position will work 40+ hours/week to meet customer needs.
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- be a minimum of 18 years of age
- have 2+ years proven electrical knowledge and experience
- have 2+years of proven hydraulics knowledge and experience
- be reliable
- have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- be able to lift 75+ lbs
- able to work in extreme temperatures
- able to move and maintain movement in any manner necessary to effectively install, repair or maintain equipment
- be able to work on a team and independently
- able to pass hair follicle drug screen, MVR and background check
HWI is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour plus, based on experience.
- High school or equivalent
- General Work: 5 years
- Mechanical: 1 year
- Electrical: 2+
- Hydraulics: 2+
- Valid Driver's License
- Starts On: June 7, 2017, 11:42 a.m.