Our Servers will have an upbeat and positive attitude at all times. After all, our guests know and expect great things from Goode Company. Your main objective is to provide consistent top notch service while maintaining and a fun environment.
- Must be an energetic, service minded individuals committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Must take pride in your work, have a keen eye for detail, and be accountable to yourself and to our customers.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a restaurant setting, with previous experience handling money and operating point-of-sales (POS) and credit/debit card processing systems. Can work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Fluent English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Provide efficiency in order taking and delivery of food/beverages to ensure quality standards and core values are being met
- Pre-bus tables accordingly and remove any trash to provide a clean dining area at all times
- Refill beverages as necessary
- Check identification of guests to avoid underage drinking
- Maintain communication with other staff and management
- Ability to operate the point of sale register system, including processing credit card and cash transactions
- Must have a great attitude and equally provide great customer service
- TABC Certified
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- 2 plus years in a high volume establishment
- Must be 18 years of age
- Well-groomed and professionally dressed
- An appreciation for detail, and a passion for guest service
- Positive and professional attitude in every aspect of the position
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Goode's Armadillo Palace hosts live Texas music several days a week. It serves a full menu of Texas comfort food and is available for parties of just about every size. Levi is no less demanding than his father is, and no place captures the spirit of Texas music the way the Armadillo Palace does.
Oh yeah, don't forget the "extras" - we have those too. We offer great benefits! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Paid Every Friday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Subsidized Medical Plans Available for Full Time Employees
- Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time Benefits for Full Time Employees
- On the job Training!
- And Much More!
Goode Company Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer, so if you've got the qualifications, desire to work hard, and help our business grow - we want you!