Help Desk Support
Help Desk Support
(Minimum educational, licensing and experience requirements)
• Minimum of 1-5 years customer service experience in helpdesk environment.
• Technical school or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Products, Bluebeam and HP Systems, Communicator.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills working with technical and non-technical users.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Knowledge of basic troubleshooting steps.
• Desktop support skills with resolving related problems using remote control tools.
• Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
• Ability to perform well in high-pressure situations .
• Ability to work independently and be self-disciplined.
• Ability to learn and comply with organization and policies.
• Requires experience in the set-up, configuration, use, and trouble shooting of computers (Emails
and Outlook, iPads and mobile phones).
• Responds and follows-up on internal and external customer support problems.
• Installs approved software as needed by customers on desktops.
• Assist with Video Conferencing, meeting setup for Go-to-Meeting, WebX, and Skype.
• Troubleshoot Printing issues.
• Must learn Newforma.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Professional Qualities and Behaviors:
• Must demonstrate leadership qualities and a strong business sense.
• Collaborates effectively on a team basis.
• Maintains a positive and professional attitude.
• Only qualified applicants will be considered
• U.S. Citizen or have legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship
• Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
- Starts On: March 14, 2018, 4:26 p.m.