Housekeeper - Baylor College of Medicine
Posting Number: 19168KP BCM Department: Pediatrics Subsection: Nutrition Location: Texas Medical Center, Houston Salary Range: $19,579 - $23,309 Employment Duration: Full-time Staff Job Category: Facilities (Mail, Security, Shuttle), Hot Job, Maintenance/Skilled Craft
Daytime housekeeping in support of CNRC building cleanliness and upkeep. Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30PM, Monday through Friday.
- Clean restricted areas as well as public areas within the CNRC.
- Clean exterior front on CNRC property, L1 plaza area, and into the Garage 9 to 81 level.
- Clean areas, first floor including; security desk, lobby area, glass entry doors.
- Clean restricted areas, conference rooms and exterior patios.
- Work monthly schedule to clean up after functions.
- Clean and stock rest rooms, kitchenettes and lunchrooms to include cleaning such as wipe down tables, sink areas and remove trash from full containers as needed.
- Sweeps, mops and performs other floor maintenance.
Laboratory/Office close out/start-ups
- Remove autoclave waste from freight elevator lobbies to dumpster, and medical waste boxes from laboratories to 1134 per Lead Project Coordinator directions.
- Dusts and removes trash
- Supports recycling activities.
- Places materials in proper locations.
- Observe appropriate OSHA universal precautions.
Required: High school diploma or G.E.D. or equivalent work experience.
Required: Six months housekeeping experience. Prefer three years housekeeping experience.
- Must have an understanding of housekeeping standards and procedures.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- URL: https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BCM&cws=1&rid=15513&source=Glassdoor
- Starts On: March 19, 2018, 4:26 p.m.