- Description: Overview
New Tech Global Staffing is currently seeking an Assembler for one of our clients in the Houston, TX area
PAY: $15.00-$22.00/ hrResponsibilities
- Assemble and install either electrical, electronic, mechanical or hydraulic pneumatic components.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and schematics.
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies.
- Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies.
- May prioritize work based on production schedule.
- Performs the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
- Troubleshoots systems, makes necessary repairs and any corrections to system.
- Perform other work related task as required as assigned.
Facility Specific Responsibilities:
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions such as fixtures, speeds, feed rates, depth of cut, determines sequence of observations.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Use common hand assembly tools safely.
- The ability to work effectively on a team with coworkers.
- Keep assigned area clean.
- Maintain work order, checklist and data sheet of material traceability.
- Perform regular inspections and maintenance on cranes and tools used in assembly. - Perform other tasks as needed and requested by upper management.Qualifications
Work with and operate over head cranes and jib cranes.
Covered work area, out of elements.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
May be required to stand 80% of work day.
May require working 12 hours shifts and some weekends.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.