Call Center Representative
Come join our thriving team!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, driven Collections Representatives for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This is an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Recovery/Collections Representatives are responsible for calling 200-400 people a day regarding past due accounts and securing payments. This position requires the ability to negotiate with a variety of different personalities to collect on debts.
Recovery/Collections Representatives must work well in team settings and have the ability to problem solve, negotiate, and multitask. Organizational skills and verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- 1+ years collections and/or call center experience
- Ability to sit or stand at your desk for at least 90% of you work day
- Must be flexible to work between the hours of 6:00am and 9:00pm
- Stable work history
- Clean background
- Required to type 25 WPM or more
- Cannot request time off during first 90 days
- Available for overtime
- Follow Information Security Policy to ensure all client, customer and debtor information remain strictly confidential
Knowledge and Skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems
- Work well in a team/competitive environment
- Negotiating skills
- FDCPA knowledge is a plus
- URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/convergent/job/o0jc4fwj?__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd=Indeed
- Starts On: Jan. 26, 2017, 8:13 a.m.