Security Ambassador - Memorial City Mall
Location: Houston, TX Salary Range: $11 and up for Qualified Applicants Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance, Matching 401k, Uniforms and Licensing provided by company Employment Type: Full Time Department: Memorial City Mall Security (Mall Only) Description:
Security Ambassador Wanted!
Location: Memorial City Mall (I-10 / Gessner Road)
Reliable, responsible officers needed to secure designated areas, patrol on foot or cart, provide general customer service (directions and info to mall guests), and record daily activity log.
These are FULL-TIME Openings eligible for BENEFITS:
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- 401K with company match
- Wellness Program with incentives
- Holiday shift pay
- Read and execute typical post orders
- Perform interior and exterior patrols on foot and via golf cart
- Apply security procedures to assess and deescalate situations
- Manage conflict and communicate with diverse groups of people
- Write incident reports regarding violations of rules, procedures, and/or operational orders by employees, tenants, visitors and other officers.
- Utilize technology to monitor and inspect various areas
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prefer 21 years old and up
• Valid Texas Driver License
• Computer skills and typing
• Strong verbal and written skills (grammar, sentence structure, etc.)
• Ability to remain calm and exercise sound judgment
• Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Walking and standing for two or more hours at a time
- Climbing several flights of stairs without stopping
- Patrol indoor and outdoor areas during clear and inclimate weather
- Periods of sitting for one or more hours at a time
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accomodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
• Employment contingent on drug screen and background check
• EEO: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
- Starts On: Feb. 28, 2018, 4:26 p.m.