Real Estate Sales Associate
Voted "Best Places to Work" in 2017 & 2018 by Glassdoor!
We are looking for a select group of dynamic real estate professionals who are true game-changers. Whether you are looking to start your career in a unique and prosperous team environment or if you have been selling for years and are looking for that unique opportunity to help you build your real estate empire, our hands on, comprehensive training and education, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic environment will be just the thing you need. Years of experience aren't necessary, but a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a desire to better yourself daily are absolutely essential. We are committed to helping you own your path, own your business, and be the creator of a life truly worth living.
Advantages of a career at NWR:
- Make a six-figure income
- Flexible Schedule
- Unique and exciting team atmosphere
- Free one-on-one Training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Entry into a new niche of real estate
Requirements of a NWR real estate agent:
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license and Loan Officer License
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Honesty and integrity
Regular activities of a NWR real estate agent:
- Networking and prospecting, using NWR’s proven methods and tools
- Marketing properties and working with buyers
- Analyzing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating contracts
We have career opportunities in the following cities:
- Austin, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dallas, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Ft. Worth, Texas
- Galveston, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Tampa, Florida
Visit our careers page for more information!
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.