Human Resources Coordinator
- Description: Endurance International Group
The HR Coordinator’s job entails providing guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resource department. The main responsibility of the HR Coordinator is to support the HR Director in every aspect of human resources, including responding to employee questions and maintaining confidential data.
- Assist department in carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures.
- Assist with FMLA, Extended Medical Leave, Personal Leave, Worker's Compensation and Return to Work processes in support of site Safety and compliance goals.
- Manage HRIS systems and process transactions to execute multiple business processes including pay and job changes.
- Keep and maintain employee personnel files including pre-employment and employment documentation.
- Assist employees with questions and problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Collect and follow up on pre-employment information such as background investigations, I-9 Verification, and E-verify.
- Ensure checklists for new hires and terminations are pro-actively managed and completed according to deadlines.
- Assist in coordinating the new hire process and scheduling onboarding activities.
- Participate as an active team member on a variety of teams and initiatives.
- Communicate and update Director of ongoing issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist HR Generalist with payroll processing when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to remain confidential as this role will have access to work related injuries, discipline and financial information.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience using ADP and HRIS systems preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to pick up various software programs quickly.
- At least two years of progressive HR experience required.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.