Reliant Sales Rep - PT
Earn a full week’s salary in just 3-days selling a service that sells itself! Average performers earn $600+ a week working in a movie theater environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Part Time (PT) Retail Sales Representative is responsible for direct consumer engagement of NRG services at retailers in your community. In partnership with NRG, 2020 will train you to uncover consumer needs and overcome objections with a client-focused approach. 2020 trains its teams to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems and to succeed in any environment.
The Sales Rep not only offers professional development but a career path that starts here, and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
NRG is the leading integrated power company in the US, built on the strength of the nation's largest and most diverse competitive platform. A Fortune 200 company, NRG creates value through best in class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US, launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Apparel and Equipment Provided
- With only 1 sale a-day, you can earn $600 a-week!
CLICK TO APPLY NOW FOR INSTANT CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell products and services in a retail store/kiosk environment
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- URL: https://careers-2020companies.icims.com/jobs/27328/reliant-sales-rep---pt/job?mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com&mobile=false&width=1170&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
- Starts On: March 2, 2017, 10:22 a.m.