CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
CAMRIS International is seeking a Budget Analyst for an upcoming U.S. Army contract to provide support services to the Department of Clinical Investigation (DCI) of BAMC at Fort Sam Houston.
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of Army policies and regulations, administrative and financial functions pertaining to provide budget/financial analytical support, working directly with government financial management analysis and Gifts & Grants Coordination personnel to provide clinical research budget management.
- Develop or assist with the development and review of all clinical research budgets and scientific laboratory support associated with any Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Privacy Board and non-human use research protocols.
- Collaborate with government resource management staff, principal investigators, contract office staff, program managers and fund managers in the clinical departments, research fund managers/coordinators in research technology management, clinical trials agreements staff and other appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Review, analyze and generate financial reports to identify trends, present status of funds, and to report financial positions on a continuing basis.
- Ensure financial integrity, compliance, timeliness, accuracy and validity of financial transactions.
- Minimum MBA degree with concentration in finance.
- At least 2 years of experience in financial planning, reporting or business analysis.
- Demonstrates analytical skills that allow for interpretation of budgetary, financial, and related management information.
- Proficient writing skills sufficient to draft professional reports and correspondence that is clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with persons at all levels in the organization.
- Experience with the U.S. Army is highly preferred.
- URL: https://careers-camris.icims.com/jobs/2392/budget-analyst/job?mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com&mobile=false&width=1098&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
- Starts On: Jan. 26, 2017, 11:32 a.m.