Housekeepers., Floor Techs, All Positions (Full and Part Time - All Shifts)
HHS: THE NATION’S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry. We have grown from our start as an environmental services (EVS), or housekeeping, provider serving one hospital partner in Texas, in 1975, to a company serving more than 400 partners and employing 13,000 team members nationwide.
Our approach to environmental services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has lead us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS Environmental Services
Our approach to environmental services management is patient focused and performance driven. We have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional cleaning results and maximum operational efficiency and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
Over the past 40+ years, we have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional quality results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
We believe in promoting from within, and we are seeking professionals with the drive to make a difference. HHS is seeking qualified candidates for Part-Time/ Full Time/PRN Housekeeping Positions
- Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
- Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
- Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
- Identify potential problems and address them head on
- Lead by example; we do “above and beyond” every single day
• Report to the Environmental Services Director and Assistant Director for work scheduling Position
• Perform daily cleaning procedures in accordance with HHS training videos in assigned areas
• Record work completed on Area Assignment Checklist
• Police assigned area at the beginning of each shift
• Respond to Housekeeping pages
• Perform other tasks as assigned by department Director
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work.
We give you the tools you need to grow, and YOU control your destiny!
Please Apply Online or in Person in Housekeeping / Environmental Services Department:The Womens Hospital of Texas7600 Fannin Street, Houston, TexasStarting Pay will be $10.50/hrShift: AM/PM/3rd shiftMust be able to work weekends and holidaysFull and Part Time positions available.Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.Please apply in person with the EVS department
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
- URL: https://careers-hhs1.icims.com/jobs/3241/housekeepers.%2c-floor-techs%2c-all-positions-%28full-and-part-time---all-shifts%29/job?mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com&mobile=false&width=947&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
- Starts On: Jan. 27, 2017, 8:42 a.m.