As an Administrative Assistant with Hines, you will provide administrative support to the Corporate Marketing & Business Development team and the Media Relations & Communications team within the Corporate Communications department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce general correspondence; complete expense reports
- Type and edit various documents and assist in preparing for presentations
- Maintain calendars, coordinate meetings and assist with planning of events and conferences
- Coordinate special activities and liaison functions such as travel, guest travel arrangements, online meetings/webinars and conference calls
- Assist with research for new business proposals
- Assist with stationery and custom marketing item orders
- Update and maintain various departmental databases
- Answer phone(s)
- Assist with projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Three or more years in an administrative support role in a professional office environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 199 cities in 19 countries. Hines has $87 billion of assets under management, including $43 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $44 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 104 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,100 properties, totaling over 346 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 531 properties, representing over 186 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
- Starts On: Jan. 20, 2017, 11:51 a.m.