JOB DESCRIPTIONIncorporated in Texas in 1966, Bo-Mac originally focused on providing civil, pipeline and other construction services for the petroleum exploration industry. In 1974, pile driving capability was added and our primary market expanded to include construction related to the oil and gas refining industry and the petrochemical processing industry. Asphalt manufacturing and paving capabilities were added in 1985 with service primarily to the Texas Department of Transportation. Expansion continued in 1989 with the addition of marine piling and dock construction capabilities. #bomac#
Primary Responsibilities Construction laborers work in every phase of building activity. These activities may include handling power and manual tools, sawing and nailing, operating motorized equipment, installation and removal of construction material at considerable heights above the ground, with fall protection measures in place and other job duties as assigned. Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength. The job of laborer as described requires lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, carrying, and bending on a frequent basis. Environment is exclusively outside, thus the job often involves all weather extremes.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
Applications valid through June 30, 2018. #cb# Bo-Mac Contractors, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.