Maintenance Specialist IV
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Ownership Spirit
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
Schedule: M - F, 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Repair and maintain campus buildings and surrounding areas based on large scale projects within the maintenance department
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Repair and maintain structure of establishment by performing moderately difficult work in a skilled trade, such as: construction, plumbing, electrical wiring, welding, HVAC, and other related maintenance activities, by determining best methodology and materials necessary to complete assignments.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs.
- Assist in training other maintenance personnel in areas of basic construction, plumbing, electrical, welding, and related maintenance skills.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience in building maintenance
- HVAC, welding and electrical skills
- Must possess good communication, planning, organization and judgement skills
- Intermediate level construction, plumbing, electrical and welding skills
- Must be able to use hand tools, electrical test equipment and welding equipment
- Regular business hours, occasional overtime and travel
- Must be able to bend, stoop, sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift between one and 50 pounds.
- URL: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_uti_edu/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostID=8497&locale=en-us&source=Indeed.com&sourceType=PREMIUM_POST_SITE
- Starts On: Feb. 24, 2017, 6:36 a.m.