Accounts Payable Clerk
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associates degree a plus.
At least 2 years of accounts payable experience preferred. Must have a stable work history and be dependable.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience using ERP system, preferably Oracle
- Must have basic knowledge of accounting principles and clerical procedures including managing files
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented
- Work in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions
- 3 way invoice matching
- Prepare packages for shipment
- Code invoices
- Research invoices and contact vendors as needed
- Scan and file invoices
- Work with purchasing department to verify pricing
- Monthly reporting
- Any other duties as assigned by controller
Primarily office environment.
Majority of the time is spent sitting, some standing, walking, stooping, reaching, bending and lifting less than 25lbs. Must be able to see at close range and perform repetitive hand/arm motions.
Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.