francesca’s® is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to fill part-time Distribution Center positions at our Corporate office in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to distribution.
- Organizes freight and distributes merchandise in an efficient manner
- Performs basic mathematical calculations for sorting product mix between departments
- Consistently sorts merchandise accurately to our store locations
- Able to produce in a fast-paced production environment.
- Organizes merchandise for shipping in a manner that maximizes time and space
- Labels, stacks, and wraps pallets for shipping
- Other duties as assigned
- Work with an/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in the Distribution Center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees
- Very fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some similar distribution and warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be dependable and motivated with solid work habits and the ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to maintain a positive, professional, and constructive attitude with team members and management
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs in physical environment.
- Must be able to push, pull, grasp, squat, bend, and reach
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Forklift certification a plus, not required
- URL: https://external-francescas.icims.com/jobs/13407/distribution-associate/job?mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com
- Starts On: Feb. 23, 2017, 12:42 p.m.