HMI Services, Inc. (HMI), a subsidiary of Henkels & McCoy Group, Inc. (HMG), is a full service engineering and construction company providing utility infrastructure solutions to its government and commercial customers. HMI service offerings include Consulting & Planning, Engineering & Design, Construction Management, EPC/Design Build, Program Management, and extensive Field Construction Services.
The Laborer has competency and training to fully understand all of the hazards related to this type of work. Has understanding and next skill level of work practices related to the telecommunication construction field to support underground construction including hand digging, trenching, directional boring, and excavators methods. Responsible for performing manual labor utilizing hand and power tools and completing various tasks such as material handling and job site clean-up associated with telecommunications construction .
- Manual labor; shovel/broom work
- Assisting crew members in the placement of cable on poles and in ditches, setting pedestals, laying conduit, placing cable in conduit and installing telephone poles.
- Assist crew members in trenching, digging, pulling and removing material.
- Operate power equipment for demolition, concrete removal, grading, truck/dumpster loading, site clean-up and other general tasks using company and/or rental equipment.
- Monitor and maintain condition of company equipment.
- Loads and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
- Participate in daily job briefing and safety meetings.
- Perform assigned duties in a timely manner
- Able to follow instruction
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.