Job Number: FIE00049L
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Perform clerical duties in accordance with the office procedures.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, etc.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Entry Level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and problem solving skills
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.