The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
- Maintains daily production output. Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures.
- May participate in quality control inspections.
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, painting product training sessions, and employee activity teams Comply with EHS regulations and policies.
Minimum of 6 months manufacturing experience
Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed
Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
High School Diploma or GED
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Why Kelly®?
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- URL: https://kelly.secure.force.com/CandidateExperience/CandExpJobDetails?id=a7V80000000PYpd&source=Indeed&utm_campaign=Indeed&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Indeed&rx_campaign=indeed30&rx_group=101401&rx_job=US41L3MD_BH1250522&rx_source=Indeed&rx_medium=cpc
- Starts On: Jan. 27, 2017, 10:53 a.m.