Lawn Care Technician
Lawn Doctor is looking for individuals dedicated to providing high-quality, customer-focused lawn care services to join our team as Lawn Care Technicians. Our Lawn Care Technicians are customer-facing brand ambassadors. They treat lawns with top quality, environmentally sensitive products, aerate and seed lawns, perform shop work, and offer appropriate new services to customers and prospects while in the field.
If you enjoy working outdoors; being out on your own with little direct supervision, and would like a chance to change the world one lawn at a time, we’d love to talk with you. Lawn Doctor believes that employees who are given a chance to grow professionally will in turn help to grow our business.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation to work and good attendance record. Actual work experience in the lawn care industry is highly desirable. He or she must have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Ability to operate machinery
- Ability to meet production goals
- Be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Pass a drug test and background check.
We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits.
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor of West Houston
Our Franchisees Need People Like You
Here at Lawn Doctor, we have a very simple approach to our work—be safe, have fun, and change the world one lawn at a time. It’s the kind of approach that, not surprisingly, has led us to the highest customer satisfaction and retention rates in the industry.
Lawn Doctor locations across the country offer phenomenal employment opportunities.* Whether you’re an experienced lawn care technician or just starting out on your career path, all you need is a passion for success and a strong work ethic to be a candidate to join your local Lawn Doctor franchise. No matter the task, our independent operators know that every Lawn Doctor employee plays an important role in providing customers with the great results they expect, while making the local community a little happier. Your work will never go unappreciated.
Since each of our franchises is locally owned, you’ll get to work for and with people in your area and become part of a close-knit Lawn Doctor family. If you enjoy working outdoors, being largely self-directed with little supervision, and would like a chance to help make the world a greener place, we would love to talk to you.
We appreciate your interest and hope to have you on board a local franchise team as soon as possible.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.