Provides administrative support to the Human Resources functionResponsibilities
· Provide guidance and assistance to internal and external parties requesting any Human Resource (HR) related information.
· Update HRIS database records and process transactions for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
· Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
· Resolve general employee questions (including basic benefits related questions) as part of the centralized employee call center, working with the appropriate HR team members to route and resolve more complex employee questions.
· Responsible for electronic employee files
· Submit the online applicant investigation requests and assist with new employee background checks.
· Conduct audits of various HR, payroll, or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action.
· Assists with administrative tasks as needed
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in human resources/business or two years of HR administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Ability to work in rapidly changing environment while meeting rigid deadlines and handling multiple assignments.
· Working knowledge of Windows applications, including: Outlook, Excel and WordSchedule : Full-timeShift: Day Job
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.