- Scan archival material to Portable Document Format (PDF), ensuring scans are clean and organized.
- Bookmark the completed PDFs, as required.
- Organize scanned documents on internal network.
- Maintain database records for scanned archival material.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must meet the knowledge, experience, skills, and abilities listed below:
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, and customer service skills.
- Ability to use a personal computer and scanning software to scan and maintain information.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow developed standardized processes.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and reliable work habits.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Associates Degree in office administration or other relevant field.
- One year of document or records management systems experience
- URL: https://qtechi.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=8748434&ref=indeed
- Starts On: Jan. 26, 2017, 9:14 a.m.