Data Entry, Processing
- Description: Company OverviewThis is an exciting time to join our dynamic organization. OPKO Health is a diversified healthcare company that seeks to establish industry-leading positions in large, rapidly growing markets, including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and biologics. OPKO's diagnostics business includes BioReference Laboratories, the nation's third-largest and fastest growing clinical laboratory over the last 35 years, which provides diagnostic testing to physician offices, hospitals, and clinics, among others, and GeneDx, a rapidly growing genetics and genomics laboratory that applies cutting edge technologies to make efficient clinical diagnostic testing and interpretation available for individuals with rare and common genetic conditions. Come join our team and become part of something big, by making our patients and customers the highest priority.Job Description
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk (40 hours per week) in our Houston location.
Schedule: Mon-Fri from 9:00pm - 5:30am
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for maintaining and updating the Company's systems regarding data for clinical and Women's Health medical test results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input sensitive patient results
- Organizes a large quantity of data
- Troubleshoot issues as needed
BioReference is an Equal Oppertunity Employer
- Minimum Typing Skills of 40+WPM.
- Must Have Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Strong Data Entry Experience Required.
- Strong PC Skills Desired.
- Ideal candidate is Detail Oriented and Dependable.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.