Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently, we have 30+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX New Solutions in Houston, TX for a Full-Time Scheduling Coordinator. Previous experience is not necessary; we offer paid, hands-on training!
The regular hours for this position are from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, and subject to change from time to time.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performs the scheduling function for each case
- Through LMS enter demographics and customer information
- Print preference notes matching to case.
- Move case into production area.
- Scanning of paperwork for each case for electronic storage.
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Data entry and computer skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Disinfectant process chemicals
- Personal protective equipment as required.
- Office equipment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach
- Exhibit fine motor skills and/or perform repetitive motions
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Repeated bending and kneeling
- Vision capabilities: Depth perception, attention to detail and/or color
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.