Producer (Houston Public Media)
Produces content programs at Houston Public Media (HPM).
QualificationsBachelors and 1 year experience
- Conceives, develops and/or transforms program ideas and concepts into programs and/or promotional spots.
- Supervises and coordinates studio and remote productions.,
- Produces promotional spots for regular production, membership drives and annual auction.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.,
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.Preferred Qualifications:Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and MediaCoder. Working knowledge of preparing video for digital output. A degree in Radio or Television or equivalent. Graphic design skills a plus.Will consider experience in lieu of education.Note: Please attach three (3) professional references with your submission and any samples of your work with Adobe Creative Suite.Salary: 17.26 - 22.01Required Attachments by Candidate: Resume, Cover Letter/Letter of Application, Writing Samples
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.