Food Service Manager - Retail - Healthcare - Texas Medical Center
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Healthcare is aleader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
We are currently seeking a Food Service Manager (Retail) for a hospital in city, state.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
Core Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
Additional Position Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage Front of House (Cafeteria, Food Court, Quick Service) dining operations
- Develop and implement retail services plan to improve service, quality and profitability of service areas.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified retail experience for customers.
- Requires at least 2 years experience and prior experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years experience in a restaurant managment role
- Experience working for a national retail food brand
- Working knowledge of HACCP in a large volume facility
- URL: https://uscareers-aramark.icims.com/jobs/87317/food-service-manager---retail---healthcare---texas-medical-center/job?mode=job&iis=Internet+Resources&iisn=Indeed.com
- Starts On: Feb. 23, 2017, 12:42 p.m.