Job Summary: Marketing Coordinator I provides clerical and administrative support to Business Development department. He/she is responsible for developing all the specials, biweekly ads, and yellow signs that are sent to all La Michoacana Meat Market stores.
Develop the external specials publications:
- Select the best 8 or 10 specials of biweekly ads from our own brand, beverages, charcoal, Taqueria, Miercoles de Pollo, fruits and vegetables, and basic products.
- Prepare layouts on Power Point and send them to design team.
- Receive, verify, and approve the final art of external publications.
- Communicate the final art by email to stores, District Managers, Buyers, Sellers, Merchandisers, Pricing, Finance, etc. to place the promotions on the price system and the stores can make the orders.
- Maintain the newspaper record sort by date to create an electronic and physical historical
- Process invoices to pay related to the newspapers that was published
Develop the displays for stores:
- Prepare the displays format to promote the products.
- Revise that all displays have the correct information of code, upcs, description of the product, cost, price and photo.
- Take pictures of the products following the standard of design team.
- Send the displays to Merchandisers meeting the deadline.
- Follow up and offers solutions to any inconvenience of the displays. ( Customer Service)
Develop beer specials and biweekly ads:
- Request the beer specials list to Business Development Director.
- Receive, checks, and approves the file with different versions of beers for each ad per zone.
- Verify the beer specials when they are included on the back of biweekly newspaper.
- Follow up to any inconvenience of the beer specials getting support from Business Development Director.
Prepare the special list
- Enter the information of the specials negotiated with each provider to master specials list to maintain everything on the same format.
Make the beer and specials signs for the stores “Yellow Signs
Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Personal Characteristics:
- Knowledge of retail industry.
- Well organized.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills Spanish/English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet and exceed deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Flexibility, adaptability, integrity, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service centric.
- Graduate from High School or GED.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years in retail experience is required.
- Bilingual. English/Spanish.
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office.
- Starts On: April 17, 2018, 11:28 a.m.