DataVox is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist our departments with department needs and overflow of Accounts Receivable/Collections. Would you like to become a part of our team? The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Administrative experience. Candidates must be reliable, have excellent follow-up skills and strong attention to detail.
Established in 1988, DataVox offers businesses the convenience of working with a single advanced technology partner. DataVox designs, implements and supports all aspects of an organization’s phone system, network infrastructure, data center, structured cabling, audio visual and physical security systems. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, DataVox has over 200 employees and serves over 7000 customers. Our award-winning customer service team is here to support your organization 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Learn more about DataVox at: http://www.datavox.net/about-datavox/
- Six-Time Winner, Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction, Houston Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of Houston Better Business Bureau 2014 Pinnacle Award, the BBB’s highest honor.
- Headquartered in Houston, TX with a state of the art technology showcase and customer demonstration suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- 2-3 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant/Secretarial position, preferably in a sales environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Professional, or any architectural software a plus
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, maintain confidentiality
- Organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities a must, as deadlines must be met
- Strong customer service skills
- Good judgment and ability to follow procedures/instructions as needed
- Experience with collections/accounts receivable a plus
- Experience with customer service a must
- Team player
- Work in Great Plains by creating job files and entering part numbers after receiving new install information
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure parts are ordered in a timely manner according to the install date
- Submits invoicing to customers or leasing company on behalf of Project Coordinators
- Prepare exit documents/folder for Project Manager at the close of an install
- Posting and invoicing completed jobs
- Tracking and reporting of block hours against contracts
- Obtain financial releases required to check equipment out of the warehouse
- Analyze financial information and invoice according to terms as set forth in the sale
- Schedule Service Tickets or Service calls for the department
- Act as back-up for Accounting Manager when necessary
- Responsible for maintaining accurate pricing with in the sales quoting tool
- Preparation of proposal binders for Account Managers
- Maintaining product library for audio visual submittals
- Maintain business process documentation
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation / Sick / Company Holidays
DataVox is an equal opportunity employer.
- Starts On: Jan. 20, 2017, 11:19 a.m.