Responsible for coordinating warehouse activities of the depot including receiving, loading, warehouse cleanliness and fleet upkeep
- Picks, processes, and packages material called out on Sales Order/Pick Ticket.
- Fleet upkeep including cleanliness, stocking and loading of trucks.
- Maneuvering trucks around the warehouse
- Ensures product is labeled and packaged according to RTI specifications.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat; comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience – Preferred 1 - 2 years in a warehouse role
- Must have a valid driver license
- Language Ability - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively over the phone.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office products and the internet.
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Extensive training provided including online training, one on one workshops, and shadowing opportunities
- Full benefits package includes 120 Hours paid time off, health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401(k) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance (eligibility the first of the month following 30 days of employment)
Thank you for your interest in a position with RTI. The next step is to click on the "Apply Now" button below to submit your information. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI) is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.
With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid - sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At RTI, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider RTI a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC,Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
- URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=rtiinc&jobId=155578&source=IN
- Starts On: Feb. 3, 2017, 9:24 a.m.