Minimum age 23 years old
•Minimum of 18 months of tractor trailer experience; Tanker experience a plus
•Must be medically examined and certified by a Dillon Transport recognized physician as physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
•Must have a valid CDL with HAZMAT and tanker endorsements
•Candidate must already have or be able to acquire TWIC card at time of employment
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 36 months
- No moving violation conviction within the last 36 months for any serious traffic violation
- No more than one minor preventable accident during prior 36 months in a commercial motor vehicle
- No Drug or alcohol convictions in the last 5 years
- No disqualifying criminal convictions or other offenses per DOT regulations (49 CFR Section 391.15) and no convictions for conduct related to the position applied for that is inconsistent with Dillon's business necessities.
- No driving or work related record indicating a disregard for public safety
- Must have an acceptable safety and conduct record
This position requires a driver to remain awake and alert up to 14 hours while performing safety sensitive functions; including, but not limited to, 1) driving a loaded tractor trailer for up to 11 continuous hours, 2) coupling/uncoupling semitrailers, 3) climbing up and down ladders, 4) performing work on top of elevated platforms, 5) Lifting/connecting/ disconnecting hoses, fittings and pipes, 6) handling and transferring of hot oils, and 7) other tasks relevant to the transportation of petroleum products.
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Position Driver Location Houston, TX About the Organization For over 30 years, Dillon Transport has been a leader in the temperature sensitive transportation industry. With a fleet of over 600 Peterbilt trucks and over 850 trailers located out of multiple terminals, the opportunities for a quality and specialized trucking experience are endless.
At Dillon Transport, we utilize our resources wisely. With the finest fleet of trucks on the road, equipped with advanced technology to monitor every aspect of a job, we meet every need of our customers - including the needs deemed impossible by competitors. Additionally, we recognize that our employees are the driving force behind Dillon Transport. We provide our employees with exceptional benefits and a positive working environment, thus fostering a mutual dedication to delivering an extraordinary experience to every Dillon Transport customer.
We align ourselves with suppliers and customers that are leaders in their class. Going above and beyond - it's how we prove every day that we are unrivaled in providing tank truck delivery solutions.
- URL: https://www.appone.com/maininforeq.asp?Ad=518743&R_ID=1247616&Refer=https://www.indeed.com/&B_ID=91
- Starts On: Jan. 26, 2017, 11:32 a.m.