Allergy Medical Assistant
A dynamic and well established clinic is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced Medical Assistant specializing in Allergy and ENT for a full time opportunity in the North Houston area.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 plus years' experience as a Medical Assistant.
MUST have 1 year experience in an Allergy and ENT environment. The Medical assistant will provide basic patient care needs to patients while assisting the healthcare team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for examination
- Obtaining vital signs and patient’s history
- Assisting the Physician during Examinations
- Ability to successfully administer allergy injections as directed by a physician.
- Maintain shot record log.
- Maintain treatment rooms, supplies and equipment
- MUST be flexible to work late evenings and Saturdays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of a Medical Assistant Program Required
- CPR certificate
When hired as a Medical Assistant you will be required to attend a series of training. These training sessions will be held during evenings and weekends as part of your job requirements. These dates and times will be given to you within two weeks of your hire date.
If you are proactive with strong time management and organizational skills, take pride and ownership in your contribution, are flexible and willing to adapt to a changing environment and want to be a part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Generous 401K Match
- PTO Accrual
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Houston, TX 77065
- High school or equivalent
- successfully administer allergy injections: 1 year
- Allergy or ENT: 1 year
- Medical Assistant: 2 years
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/1960-Family-Practice/jobs/Allergy-Medical-Assistant-597b2450caeb2477?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvQCpIu6HdadH5XAfIHycBoFORpeC5g3odRyXHcDs3nscW6nIHSyV-e33jqI2yp8UhI3541ZjB2Q_tvK7P5ejHPU
- Starts On: Feb. 2, 2017, 10:21 a.m.