Texas Teachers is the largest teacher certification program in Texas. With professional staff located across the state and headquartered in Houston, we are the leader in our industry, providing a streamlined and affordable approach to beginning a career in teaching.
Texas Teachers seeks a full-time Program Advisor in our Houston office and offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
The Program Advisor is responsible for providing superior customer service to all applicants and/or students who are enrolled in Texas Teachers. The Program Advisor provides guidance, mentorship and encouragement to students to pursue their goal of becoming a teacher.
- Gain expertise about the certification program, state requirements, and company policies and procedures
- Use this knowledge to engage with candidates to help them strategize and problem solve to move along within the program to complete their certification
- Engage and recognize incoming calls and walk-ins as priority tasks
- Perform any other duties (administrative, clerical, events) as directed by Customer Relations Director and Sales and Training Manager
Candidate Profile and Experience Prerequisites
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university with academic excellence
- Superior customer service, attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Must be able to legally work in any US company without sponsorship
Benefits and Salary
A comprehensive benefits package is included. Relocation and visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Texas Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary: $40,000/yr + Bonus (up to $5,000 in bonus)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Houston, TX
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Alternative-Certification/jobs/Program-Advisor-932d34be07181c99?q=teacher
- Starts On: Feb. 23, 2017, 10:50 a.m.