CHILD CARE GIVER/ TEACHER
Salary is between $8-$9 depending on experience
- This position is for an baby room teacher and the hours are between 1 P.M- 7 P.M with a 30 minutes Unpaid break and a 1 P.M-9 P.M in the After schoolers room
-Strong Verbal and Oral communication skills
-Ability to Communicate with children, parents and others effectively and professionally.
-Ability to Conduct and involve the children with creative activities such as dance, art and music.
- Develop Schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime.
- Ability to maintain a safe surroundings based on security standards
-Clean and organize children rooms and putting away any hazard equipment-Self control and Patience with the young children in your care
-Work helpfully and efficiently as a team member by converse and contributing information on a permanent basis
-Support the social and emotional growth of children-Must be able to lift 20 pounds
Skills and Knowledge requirement
-Knowledge working in an early childhood setting
-Flexible to meet the requirements of the children and program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.00 to $9.00 /hour
- Houston, TX
- High school or equivalent
- childcare: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- URL: https//wwwindeedcom/cmp/attitude-respect-n-manners-learning-center/jobs/child-care-giver-37bc6412
- Starts On: Feb. 2, 2017, 1 p.m.