Corporate Collections Clerk
We are seeking a professional, friendly Accounts Receivable Clerk to perform COLLECTION activities in support of the overall accounting function for multiple locations.
**Applicants without specific Collections experience will not be considered.**
- Maintains records of invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous collections experience highly desired
- High degree of professionalism
- Effective interpersonal communications at all levels
- Strong organization and time management skills
- General Accounting knowledge
- Ability to obtain results
- Data Entry Skills
- Basic math acumen
- Intaac financial software experience highly desired
- Ability to analyze information
- Good verbal communication required
- Ability to make phone calls for 8 hours a day consistently
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Previous Collections: 1 year
- URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Confidential---Private/jobs/Corporate-Collection-Clerk-1c0ee163ca1e5cc6?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvXxOhezIvGCUIu8OfTzUf1zqzGMRwIrS66TswlqktbFg8tobJZQ-UooVw00wALqH2_knOPZp8iw8WX-RjD84AEU
- Starts On: Feb. 23, 2017, 9:41 a.m.