First Impressions Learning Center - Pearland, TX
$8.50 an hour
We are currently looking for a childcare provider that is able to manage a classroom and assist another teacher. Below are the responsibilities and requirements for the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must wear a skirt/dress knee length or longer.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the center's program (lift and comfort child/ getting up and down from the floor without accommodations)
- Provide opportunities for support of each child’s self-development and well-being.
- Responsible for supervision and implementation of all daily activity plans.
- Responsible for sharing information and involving parents in the education, development and care of their children.
- Willing to work and adapt to various classroom ages and environments.
- Must have warm friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others.
- Maintain the classroom appearance, arrangement and learning environment of the classroom.
- Maintain and supervise the children and stop unsafe activities.
- Carry out restroom, snack and lunch duties as assigned by the director.
- Assume and share the housekeeping responsibilities for the entire center.
If you are interested please call Brittany at 281-992-4615 to send an application via email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.50 /hour
- Starts On: Jan. 20, 2017, 11:19 a.m.